Saturday, May 5, 2012

I will miss you....

Though I didn't get to know you for long
                            the bond was already made my child
                            you gave your heart beats to you
                            and this is for you ........................

I know,
 I will never get to see you
              and lost in the beauty of your little face
I will never get to hold you
              and give my warmth to you

I know,
I will never get to look at your eyes
               and enjoy the smile in them
I will never get to hold your little fingers
              and wonder what I will do without you

I know,
I will not see you taking your baby steps
          Or call me mama for the first time
I don't get to play with you
         Or hear you laugh and cry for nothing
I won't get to read bed stories
         Or watch you sleep

No matter where I will be,
No matter who I become
             You will always be my child
             And I will always miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment