Monday, May 16, 2016


Coming Back ....
It has been more than 4 years since I wrote anything here or anywhere for that matter. A lot of life experiences in that time. It was kind of even forgotten that I had a blog. Yesterday, all of a sudden I had this conversion about "blogging" with my seven year old. That is when we thought of using this blog for her creative activities as well.

Here goes the first of the many more collections that are yet to come....


Play Ground


I don't have anybody to play,
                                     so I don't know what exactly to say........

When I don't have anybody to play, I don't  know what exactly to say.......

I see some people playing tag, so I go and ask them
                                               if I can play tag with them

But they all say NO WAY!!!!

I go and ask them one more time but they still say no way...

So I stomp my foot at the ground and say no way.......
                      and I walk to my swing
                                  and I make up this song called "I don't know"


I don't have anybody to play,
                                 so I don't know what exactly to say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment